Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

While I was surfing through the net, I saw this simple Q&A thingy. So I thought of giving it a try, hehe. ^^ Here it goes:


... When was the last time I ...

cried
: During the last Sunday of November when me and my honey had a misunderstanding. But we're fine now. Thank God. ^^

played a sport : Hmmm... about 3 or 4 months ago during our company's Sports Fest.

laughed : A few hours ago while I was teasing my honey, hehe. I am a child at heart and I just love teasing people especially when the mood strikes, hehe. ;))

hugged someone : Hmmm... 3 days ago... Sunday.

kissed someone : A few hours ago. Kissed my father the moment he arrived home after a day's work.

felt depressed : About a week ago. But I wasn't really depressed. Just a bit sad and in a reflective mode.

felt elated : Last night. Because I'll be spending some quality time with my honey tomorrow. Hopefully... if there are no changes in plan. ^^

felt overworked : Almost everyday, hahaha.

faked sick : Can't remember. Because when I tell people that I am sick, I am really not feeling well.

lied : Hmmm... I think that was a month ago. I really do not like lying and I always tell the truth as much as possible. But something happened last month that there was a need for me to keep some information to myself until the right time comes. Should this be considered lying, that is, hehe.


How about you? When was the last time you did those things? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home